Now Hiring: Nursery Supervisor
Reports to: Children’s Program Coordinator
Position Status: Guaranteed 2 hours per week plus possibility for additional hours. $25/hr.
The First Congregational Church of Winchester is looking for a friendly, organized Nursery Supervisor. This person will supervise teenage nursery workers, and together they will provide nurturing, creative activities for infants and toddlers so their parents can attend our Sunday morning worship service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide childcare for infants and toddlers in the church nursery on Sunday mornings before and during the worship service from 9:30am to 11:30am.
- Be a welcoming face to parents as they drop their children off
- Plan basic activities for the children such as arts and crafts or story telling
- Be available to provide additional hours of childcare for meetings and other church activities arranged ahead of time
- Collect information from new families and maintain nursery records
- Sign children into the nursery and release them to their families after worship service
- Tidy the nursery area after service
- Oversee teen nursery staff (1-2 per week), schedule their work hours and authorize their time sheets
- Work with the Children’s Program Coordinator to troubleshoot any issues within the nursery
- At least 21 years of age
- Experience working with and caring for young children
- CPR and first-aid certified (or willingness to take training)
- Able to pass CORI and SORI background checks
- Friendly, creative, and caring personality
Date: August 3, 2022
Tags: job openings, Nursery