FCCW Building Guidelines – COVID Mitigation
- Volunteers and families should monitor themselves for symptoms and remain home when sick or if exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual within the past 14 days. It is irresponsible for a volunteer or family to attend an event if anyone is not feeling well. This is a safety issue for everyone. Symptoms include the following:
In the past 24 hours, have you or a family member had any of the following symptoms?
- Fever (temperature of 100.0F or above), felt feverish or had chills
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- New loss of smell or taste
- New muscle aches
- Runny nose or congestion *
- Fatigue *
- Headache *
- Any other signs of illness *
*must be in combination with other symptoms to be cause for exclusion
- Masks must be worn indoors. Masks are optional outdoors but should be worn when physical distancing can’t be maintained. We ask that volunteers wear masks during drop-off and pick-up of donations and materials.
- Promote frequent hand hygiene. Volunteers and families are encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival and frequently throughout the event. Renters should provide hand sanitizer.
- Windows in the rental space will be open to allow for maximum ventilation (weather permitting).
- Air filters will run for the duration of the event (in spaces where they are available).
- Snacks and meals should be served outside (when possible). Eating inside is discouraged.
- Event spaces and bathrooms will be cleaned by FCCW Facilities before and after the event.