Service of Light 2022
Save the Date for our annual Service of Light:
Thursday, December 15
7 pm in Ripley Chapel
It is an opportunity to:
- Experience the quiet way Christ enters the heart when pain or grief disrupts life.
- Remember those whom we hold dear
- Discover peace in the face of illness, addiction, trauma, broken relationships or financial insecurity.
- Pause and make space to rebalance this holiday season.
- INVITE friends and loved ones experiencing difficulties.
If you need a ride to the service, please contact John Keeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-228-9987.
This event is open to the wider community and will be live streamed.