Mask Policy Update for Sanctuary Worship
- As summer ends and we transition from Ripley Chapel back into the sanctuary, we welcome people to wear masks but are no longer requiring it for public worship.
- We encourage healthy distancing among people in the sanctuary given the singing nature of our worship services. Remember the balcony is available for more spacing.
- The choir will continue to wear masks for the time being given their close proximity to one another and the nature of aerosol transmissions.
- All services will continue to be offered both in-person and on-line, enabling everyone to worship with us in a way that’s comfortable to them.
- Please follow CDC guidelines if you’ve tested positive for COVID or have had possible exposure and monitor symptoms before deciding to attend in person
- We will continue to monitor the COVID situation through the fall and will let you know if we need to require masks again.